Sunday, January 7, 2007

So, this is the new year...

To say that the last two weeks have been interesting would be analagous to me saying I like to talk. On the one hand, it's a podcaster's dream (there's so much to talk about).

On the other hand, I have five fingers.

Let's see....there's the rave thrown by my seven-year-old nephew, our cat making his displeasure with us quite clear, Illinois women putting the "belly" back into "belly dancing"...and a WHOLE lot of traveling.

Work will be relaxing compared to the last two weeks. But it's really good to be podcasting again. I've missed you all very much!

Check out this link to one of the best restaurants in the midwest, Montgomery's on the Square.



STREAM AUDIO

DOWNLOAD AUDIO


ASK A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED BY THE IDIOT

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.