Sunday, January 14, 2007

2006 - A Look Back at the Idiots

The worst of 2006! Join me as I run through the best of the worst of 2006; the most annoying, the most stupid, and the most insipid.

It's amazing, the things that some people did last year. And just when they thought the publicity has blown over, I take them and thrust their idiocy back into the limelight for one last "hurrah!"

The topics of the list are from RetroCrush.com (but the commentary is all me). I didn't read the entire list and, believe me, it is worth reading!

So you really should stop by RetroCrush and read the rest. You won't regret it.


STREAM AUDIO


DOWNLOAD AUDIO


SEND A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED BY THE IDIOT

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.