Thursday, October 25, 2007

It isn't that...

It isn't that I don't want to podcast. I really do! I miss it.

I even have a ton of stuff I could talk about:
- going on dates (that right there is a TON of material)
- my volleyball team is second in our league with a 6 and 1 record
- My employer may or may not be closing; no one knows for sure
- I'm going to interview Matthew and his mother from In The Air

But I've been a little chicken; I don't have a good co-host right now and everyone says that it's the co-host relationship is what makes a podcast entertaining. I don't want to BORE you.

Or you.

You...I don't care about boring.

I definitely don't want to bore YOU!

So, what's a podcaster to do?

I miss you.

Jeff

1 comment:

[s] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.