Monday, July 2, 2007

Tagged by Matthew

I had the honor to be tagged by Matthew at In the Air to complete a Meme.

Actually, he tagged me about two weeks ago but I haven't been around. But, man! What an honor to be tagged by him! You have to go check out his site.
Here are the questions -

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just started grad school and my job with Kentucky Wesleyan College. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Absolutely nothing worth mentioning. Going to work, sitting at my desk, working a little, goofing off a lot, occaisionally making fart noises with my armpits. Not much has changed in the last year.

3. Five Snacks You Enjoy:
MMs
almonds
peaches
Oreos and milk
Dove dark chocolate squares.

4. Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
Good Lord! I know a lot of lyrics to a lot of songs. So, the first five that come to mind are:
All My Life - Foo Fighters
Stoned in Love - Chicane
Kiss - Prince
The Becoming - Nine Inch Nails
Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth

I've been listening to a lot of metal lately, I guess. Maybe I should cut back?

5. Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress, that's cruel).

If you're confused by that, listen to "If I Had $1,000,000" by Barenaked Ladies. Laugh. Repeat.

I would:
Invest wisely
quit work for a couple of months and travel the world
pay off debt
start a college fund for my future son or daughter (I'll have one someday, I'm sure)
make farting noises with my armpits

6. Five Bad Habits
Making farting noises with my armpits
burping loudly
fearing change
driving too fast
eating too fast

7. Five Things You Like To Do
travel
drive my car
sing and play guitar
meet new people
flirt

8. Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
plaid polyester pants
stockings (high school play)
a marching band uniform
a cape
milkbone underwear

9. Five favorite toys
iPod
my guitars
my volleyball
my PlayStation II
the hearts of countless women in civilized nations around the globe.

Thanks for the tag, Matthew!

For those of you looking for a podcast, we'll see if we can get one done this week. Cheers!

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

What is milkbone underwear?!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.