Monday, May 28, 2007

The Grand Re-Opening!




Welcome to the grand re-opening of the Soda Fountain! It's really good to see you!



I'm joined behind the counter at the re-opening by Tommy, screenwriter and movie critic extraordinaire. We went to see Spiderman 3 together and...well...upon leaving the theater our souls felt like this.

Join us as we discuss extra-galactic romance, nuclear experiments in open pits in grassy fields in the middle of Manhattan, and Bob Fosse inspired dance scenes. All are part of Spiderman 3, and all are reasons to never EVER watch this film.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back.

ChickyBabe said...

Hmm... I sat down to listen to the podcast while eating and I got urinals and toilets!

Welcome back! I couldn't fast forward over the spoiler but let me say your friend's kitchen has good acoustics!

Jeff said...

r - Thank you. It's good to be back. Stay tuned...there's lots planned.

chickybabe - Well, it wasn't ALL urinals and toilets! I hope you listened further...

ChickyBabe said...

I couldn't move forward without listening to the Spiderman spoiler!

Jeff said...

CB - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE DON'T PAY TO SEE IT AT A THEATER! Seriously, it's really that bad.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.