Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shufflin' on down, doin' it for you


GOOOOOAAAAAALLLL!

Well, that's what they would've said in Latin America if they had been watching Sunday's North American football games.

We start off this podcast talking about a Grammy contender in 1985...that's right, I'm talking about the Superbowl Shuffle by the 1985 Chicago Bears. Here I tell you all the facts about the Superbowl Shuffle you wanted to know but didn't know you wanted to know.

You'll want to follow this link, by the way:
Order the SuperBowl Shuffle

And then we round off the podcast with some details about how I waste my time in any given week, why a wife induced labor early in Chicago, why you never get in the way of my wife when she's playing PlayStation, and other assorted musings.

Chicane (featuring Tom Jones) leads us out of this podcast with one of my favorite songs from 2006.

One last thing. I'm working on getting this podcast listed on iTunes. I'll keep you updated.



STREAM AUDIO

DOWNLOAD AUDIO (RIGHT CLICK AND "SAVE")

E-MAIL A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED BY THE IDIOT

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.