Monday, January 29, 2007

Changing things up a bit...

You may have noticed in the previous post that things have changed ever-so-slightly. I've decided to upload my podcasts to the Twango servers, which allow me to post a widget on the blog entries to play the podcast directly from your browser. It looks great in Internet Explorer and works well.

Twango has also enabled me to let people subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Click on the button below to do so. This will set up your iTunes to add me as a podcast and will update your podcast playlist everytime I upload a file.



I hope this makes things easier for you. I'll troubleshoot whatever problem there is with Firefox.

Jeff

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.