Thursday, November 9, 2006

Welcome to...um....here!

Welcome to the Soda Fountain! I'm Jeff, and my partner in my misadventures is (and always has been) Craig.

Some of you have been led here from the previous soda fountain blog; I should probably explain.

On the prior blog I had maintained my anonymity and had written about some very personal stuff.

But then I started to change direction; I decided to try my hand at podcasting. I discussed the idea with Craig and sketched out some ideas that would be fun for me to record (and for you to listen to). For the first month I posted the podcasts on the other site in case I ditched the idea and wanted to go back to the way things had been.

Guess what? I liked it!

Podcasting is the cat's pajamas. The bee's knees.

But there were two problems. First of all, it's hard to tell stories with a friend when your friend is not used to calling you by a psuedonymn. And secondly, the tone of the podcasts just don't match the feel of the prior posts.

And so, it's time to start with a fresh blog.

Podcasts are posted every Monday.

Sometimes I podcast alone, sometimes Craig is here as well.

Sometimes I feature a segment called "Answers From An Idiot." This is your chance to ask me anything and hear my answers (which are usually unexpected and very often devoid of pesky "facts" and "Truth").

Well, now that you're here, let us serve you up a slice of storytelling. Life is too short to not laugh.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.