Thursday, November 9, 2006

Soda Fountain Podcast for October 18, 2006

They Might Be Giants help me introduce this week's podcast, where I discuss radio personalities suffering from poverty, how gruesome fashion and style was in the 50s (except for my parents, of course), and answer the age-old question about how mayonnaise manufacturers are plotting to take over the world.

Oh, and I have a beer with you. A pumpkin ale, to be precise.

In other news, Craig and I did a podcast trial run last night. Though it was very, very good we're not planning on releasing it at this time due to a minor technical glitch. It was great practice, though, and I'm confident in our on-air chemistry.

Trust me, it's going to be a treat for all of you!

AUDIO STREAM

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

EMAIL A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED BY THE IDIOT

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.