Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Soda Fountain Podcast for November 27, 2006

Nothing makes Thanksgiving quite as memorable as throwing your back out two days before and being laid-up on your back. It's the third time it's happened in the last 2 years....so I guess it's my new pastime.

And while it hurt, it didn't come near to the experience I had last spring when I threw it out, went to a gas station to fill up my car, collapsed, went to the emergency room, got shot up with morphine, and commenced to terrorize the little girl in the bed next to me.

It's really a good story...and it'll make you think twice about throwing out your back as a hobby.

I close the podcast with a song from Sarah McLachlan's new CD "Wintersong." It's a cover of an old Joni Mitchell song called "River" and it's gloriously haunting.

Enjoy.


AUDIO STREAM


AUDIO DOWNLOAD

EMAIL A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED BY THE IDIOT

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.